Jay-Z – Magna Carta Holy Grail (Album Stream)

MCAs we all know, Jay-Z’s new album is now live via Samsung devices. But for those who aren’t with Samsung, we got y’all covered. Funk Flex has a copy of the album and is streaming it live right now on Hot 97, continue below and listen with the rest of the world!

UPDATE: Added individual streams below. Enjoy.

Follow us on our new Twitter account for up to the second music updates: @HFHHposts

40 Responses to “Jay-Z – Magna Carta Holy Grail (Album Stream)”

1. yo
    July 4, 2013 at 1:33 am

Funk Master Flex is a complete fucking idiot! Wow. I never new he was so ridiculously mentally impaired. It’s absolutely amazing how stupid he is. I can’t get over it.

• True
      July 4, 2013 at 9:19 am

Exactly.

• summerhead
      July 4, 2013 at 3:29 pm

Why u so that?

• Jc
      July 15, 2013 at 2:54 pm

Man shut the hell up all y’all do is hate on the mutherfuckers that been here before all these others busta ass rappers yhu listen to these days. Butch swerve.

2. lefty gunnz
    July 4, 2013 at 5:35 am

this joint is flames i fux wit oceans and beachis better but i fux with the whole joint on repeat for a year

3. yoyo
    July 4, 2013 at 7:18 am

This is the worst album I’ve hear in a long time.

• jeffery
      July 4, 2013 at 4:38 pm

you stupid fuck!!! you dont know music! go suck on your moms tit and listen to your stupid ass country music dip fuck

• Fass
        July 4, 2013 at 6:34 pm

“You don’t know music”
        says the the idiot batty hole 90s baby who was probably born in 1998. Go and read a book and stop the bludclart hero worship. Idiots getting over emotional and hysterical over weak lyricism covered up by top class production.

• Atomic
      July 5, 2013 at 12:56 pm

I agree… I liked Heaven, Jay-z Blue, Holy Grail, and BBC, but the rest is garbage. He’s become a sell out. Almost evey rapper is a sell out nowadays. I just keep listening to Nas, AZ, 2pac, Rakim, Eminem, Dre, and Jays old stuff.

• OE
        July 5, 2013 at 4:15 pm

your a joke. this album made kanye look like a god damn joke! i cant name 1 song on yeezus that i like but i can name literally all the songs on MCHG n say nothing bad about it.. except for rick ross on a feature but shit even his verse wasnt that bad! one love to jay z fans and real hip hop heads! PEACE!

• Paulo
      July 21, 2013 at 9:22 am

Actually Kanye West new album is the worst album ever made in a long time.

4. Chill out
    July 4, 2013 at 8:37 am

Shut up! He’s freakin letting people hear another Jayz masterpiece so STFU

5. DJ
    July 4, 2013 at 11:03 am

Yep

6. Isaac
    July 4, 2013 at 1:00 pm

How are people hating on this? I don’t even care though, I love it.

7. ace
    July 4, 2013 at 2:13 pm

album sucks..

8. Dave White
    July 4, 2013 at 2:43 pm

The FUCK !! The Very First Song Made My Nose Bleed For Some Reason ! & All I Listen To Is Jay Z Music .

9. Chill out
    July 4, 2013 at 3:35 pm

You guys suck. These beats are freakin crazy good

• deznutz
      July 5, 2013 at 1:31 am

The beats are good? really? I didnt know he was making techno. The lyrics is what you should be paying attention.

• austin
        July 5, 2013 at 1:38 pm

you idiot lyrics dont make 100% of the song…listen to EVERYTHING in each song..thats what makes it good or bad…hes a genious for this tape and probably will now have enough money to buy a country

10. Jane Peterson
    July 4, 2013 at 4:26 pm

don’t like the vocals to much, but the instrumentals are great.

11. Filflarn
    July 4, 2013 at 5:19 pm

Beats are sick, that’s about it. Hopefully there will be an instrumental release of this album cause that will be the only way I’d have it in my collection.

12. July 4, 2013 at 8:49 pm

The Dude Just Saved “HIP HOP”….

13. Antonia
    July 4, 2013 at 8:50 pm

I really need this album in my life! How to I download this on my iPhone? The sites that I go to don’t let me.

14. sensei
    July 4, 2013 at 10:06 pm

How can you not appreciate this album? It’s so tight to me.

15. Frank Blacno
    July 5, 2013 at 1:58 am

8\10. hot album, better than all the ones dropped this year.

16. Roderick
    July 5, 2013 at 4:08 am

How is this album not lyrical? Are you kidding me? It’s because your simple minds don’t get what he’s saying! You are used to Drake and Lil Wayne’s drug addicts r us Humpty Dumpty Dr. Suess Mother Goose ass lyrics! People born after 1990 this is what real hip hop sounds like!

17. Boulodj
    July 5, 2013 at 6:42 am

Jygga-hova!! Fuck haters this album is so great…i waiting this album for a long time now im satisfy..lol
    i can die….

18. Angel
    July 5, 2013 at 8:23 am

How can people undermine this particular album. First of all, its Jay Z. One of the most influential hip hop icons out there still current.I can admit that its easy to be a Jay Z fan due to his ownership of the Brooklyn Nets, Rocawear, and most of the lime light. But to us who know hip hop, there are three of the best track artists invoked in the making of this album. Timberland.. Pharell.. Swiss Beatz.. if you are familiar with these three and their work, it gives more valueto the product Jay Z is investing in just for you to enjoy. Great Album…. Period!

19. Tycus
    July 5, 2013 at 2:07 pm

Some okay songs but overall – bland production, average lyrics.

20. AllDayAndDay
    July 5, 2013 at 2:17 pm

Love it or hate it, this album really slays all for 2013. Complete branded experience and different marketing by the actual artist. If you don’t love Hiphop this is not your album of 2013, but if you do… Prolly is.

21. brittany
    July 5, 2013 at 2:51 pm

from the songs i heard tom ford holy grail bbc part 2 and jayzblue i have to have it! the beats are cray and i love his new style of rap he doing. people really hate on jayz like this is his 12th album he come from a list of great albums so for him to have a few shitty its ok! plus this man first made 30mil with this business deal with Samsung and then on top of that they brought a million copies! hate the album or love it jay has already made his greens. stop the hate people its better than that techno bull shit yeezus. smh

• chris
      July 8, 2013 at 3:44 pm

your very very smart… ijs

22. WILLIAM M
    July 5, 2013 at 3:07 pm

WTF….YOU GET WHAT U PAY 4
    AND THIS WAS FREE….NUFF SAID

23. topknotch89
    July 5, 2013 at 8:12 pm

some tracks are bangers because of the way they are produced, but the rhymes are not i guess as deep as his older albums. but i can definetly see myself bumping ‘LA FAMILA’ ‘HEAVEN’ ‘FUCKWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT’ ‘TOM FORD’ in the car.

24. chris
    July 8, 2013 at 3:43 pm

i fucks with the homie!! sell out or not he gotta eat!!! no ones opinion counts anywhew we all only talkin to eatch other silly motherfuckers!!!

25. 2G$
    July 8, 2013 at 4:04 pm

Why cant yall jus listen 2 da music. Dont hate on nobody if u not doin nothin better

26. J
    July 8, 2013 at 7:16 pm

REAL TALK… I like a few of them, but honestly, something’s missing. Not from the music, it’s crazy, but from JAY. He’s real choppy on a lot of the songs… do we not get 16 bars anymore? Sounds like the choppy shit 2Chains put out. Whatever happened to SNAPPING on a joint?… and keeping it going for 16-32 bars??? Love U Jay, no disrespect, but I was hoping for more. Looks like you’re learning tho… can’t wait till the next one! #growth!!

27. RK
    July 17, 2013 at 1:20 pm

jay- z has fallen off

28. BK
    August 3, 2013 at 11:48 am

jay-z said it best on The Blueprint 3:

“Hov on that new shit, niggas like how come? Niggas want my old shit? Buy my old album. Niggas stuck on stupid, i gotta keep it moving.”

that don’t apply to just him, but for all the rappers out right now. ppl love to say that rap is garbage now. nobody said you had to listen to it…if you don’t like the way rappers are nowadays then listen to rappers back in the day. it makes no sense for ppl to talk so much shit about these rappers when they’re obviously not going to change their style. do what other grown folks do, listen to the songs they grew up with. i’m a 90′s baby but i do agree that rap music is changing for the worse. but since everyone knows “good music” why don’t y’all put out an album so the world can critique it?

29. amir
    August 21, 2013 at 1:51 pm

hi i am amir from iran very very nice i love jey-z