Drake – Girls Love Beyonce (Feat. James Fauntleroy)

Drake Girls Love BeyonceDrake promised new music this week, but I don’t think we expected to get it this early. After appearing on “No New Friends” earlier today, Drake decides to liberate a new track titled “Girls Love Beyonce”. This will not be on the upcoming album, Nothing Was The Same, so enjoy the free gift from Drizzy.

Download: Drake – Girls Love Beyonce (Feat. James Fauntleroy)

10 Responses to “Drake – Girls Love Beyonce (Feat. James Fauntleroy)”

1. admin
    April 16, 2013 at 9:47 am

Dope.

2. ThatOneGuy
    April 16, 2013 at 2:28 pm

Drake is the biggest pussy in all of ever, yall bitch niggas be vibin wit that woman R kelly shit.

• heyitshim
      April 18, 2013 at 1:26 am

Shut yo stale ass up. You ain’t shit and your grammar is fucking garbag you Fucking retard.-__- go seek death

• heyitshim
        April 18, 2013 at 1:28 am

Garbage*

• Rome
          April 18, 2013 at 3:01 pm

ahahaha good catch

• DRAKECOUSIN
      May 9, 2013 at 4:59 pm

BITCH NIGGA SWIRVE…DRAKE MAKIN MONEY WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOIN..YOU JUST SAYIN SOME SHIT RIITE HERE CUZ YOU DONT THINK HE’LL EVA TAKE THE TIIME OUT TO FIND YO BITCH ASS..YOU WONT DARE SAY DAT SHYT BOUT NO OTHER NIGGA CUZ YOU KNOW THEY’LL LET DAT 40 BANG ON YO BROKE ASS..BBIITTCCHH

3. Ashley
    April 21, 2013 at 3:04 pm

I love this song !!! Follow me on instagram —> @_ashlooo

4. Diana
    April 29, 2013 at 3:23 pm

Love this song i love drake ahah ♥♥♥ Follow me on instagram o_v_o_xo

5. China
    April 30, 2013 at 1:52 pm

Drake is a great artist. *Perpetual Adulation* He never ceases to touch me deeply with his music. My opinion is Drake is a music genius. He puts so much into his music because if he didn’t I’m sure no one would listen. Great effort produces great results. I really like this song, the vibe is so smooth. Real women respond to men like Drake who show respect and affection. I personally don’t find being called a bitch or a hoe. It’s not appealing at all. #SELFWORTH

6. Younggggg Terri ;*
    June 23, 2013 at 10:33 pm

- this is the best , fuck what you heard !